Lead Generation Trends
There is no doubt that digital marketing and lead generation are an umbrella term for all of your online marketing efforts.
Businesses leverage digital channels such as Google search, social media, email, and their websites to connect with their current and prospective customers.
It goes without saying that there can’t be a second opinion on the fact that marketing of a product or service to augment brand awareness and sales numbers demands countless hours of brainstorming sessions.
But with the arrival of new age digital technologies, the creative job of think tanks have become a shade easy.
Digital marketing operations involve the application of capabilities, processes, structures, and technologies to cost-effectively exploit and scale the interactivity, targeting, personalization, and optimization of digital channels.
Digital marketing trends involve the following:
1. Content marketing trends: – Content marketing trend has always been famous for the last few years. In 2018, it is also on the top list. More businesses are now using a strategic approach, so this is a trend we can expect to see continuing in 2018.
We can also expect that there will be more focus on Measuring Content Marketing ROI as the cost and competition within lead generation and content marketing increases.
2. Master Micro-Moments: – This is the time of mobile gadgets and other master micro-moments. It goes without saying that mobile gadgets have proved to be a major influence on customer interaction and engagement with brands across the globe.
But the surprising thing for most people is the concept of “micro-moments”, which has powered the shift to mobile phones.
From long-term goals such as planning to purchase a home, or something as small as acquiring a quick grocery from the nearest store or even locating the ingredients of a dish from your phone, etc., countless of these micro-moments stimulate the impulse to reach out for our mobile phone.
3. Data and analytics: – There is no doubt that if you are still not taking advantage of data and analytics, you’re doing it at your peril. The future will be driven by data and the ability to apply it properly depending on your business goals.
While one could get tons of useful insights in Facebook Analytics, others might find weather forecasts important.
4. Live streaming: – 2017 is a year of live videos and the trend will definitely push the boundaries in 2018. That’s why social media platforms are heavily investing in live video features.
Instagram has recently launched live feature while Twitter has introduced live broadcasting directly from the platform by integrating the Periscope into the app.
5. From personalization to customization: – Today a personalized home page on Amazon with the book offers based on the previous purchase is not enough. Customers want to create the book lists themselves by experimenting with genres and authors.
When it comes to email marketing, let a client indicate the types of news they want to receive instead of sending campaigns solely based on their purchasing behavior and previous interaction with your webpage.