Visual Edge IT
Digital Marketing Program & Asset Outline
The marketing system used for the Florida core revolves around 3 important factors.
1. A Strong Website Foundation:
2. A Strong Online Marketing Strategy:
3. A Solid Lead Generation Process:
Social Media Signal
Intuitive Lead Tools
Marketing Strategy Mind Map
- Keyword research is done to determine the best keywords to optimize for, including a competitive analysis, keyword intent, and more.
- We then move on to natural optimization for both users and search engines for each element of each page; including title tags, meta-descriptions, h1s, images, and internal links.
- Blogs are then expertly crafted for the Office & Printer industry by writers trained and published in this particular niche. We go more in-depth about your needs to craft a comprehensive article made for industry insiders.
Off- Site SEO
Sometimes you need something stronger to boost up a secondary site or your backlinks, and one way to do that is to send homepage links to them.
- We go out and build VE new mini-authority sites every time. These sites are already established and have authority, which means higher traffic and visibility.
- With the use of link boosters we boost second tier properties (your current backlinks). By supercharging the links on the site, we're delivering more power to the authority site, channeled through your second tier. It may sound confusing, but we expertly manage link building at 1800 Copier and it really makes a difference!
- Ego Directories – These are the most popular, traffic dense, authority directories. That's exactly where we want Visual Edge to gain visibility in.
- Competitor Directories – We take specific keywords and find out what citations are important not only in the copier and office industry but for your specific SERPs.
- We also scrape competitor review directories to find Google trusted directories.
Program Success Data Points for Veiteast.com
Month of February 2021
Data Analysis & Progress Report
AHREFS Domain Diagnostics
CALCULATE YOUR MARKETING BUDGET
What is the Average Budget for a Successful Marketing Strategy?
As today's savvy business people, we know that to have a strong business-- people have to know who you are and what you offer. In other words, you need good marketing. While a marketing plan will give your business marketing goals, a marketing budget helps you figure out practical steps to achieve those goals. How much should you spend? And where should you spend it?
What goes in a marketing budget?
A marketing budget typically covers costs for advertising, promotion and public relations. Each amount varies based on the size of the business, its annual sales and how much the competition is advertising. Depending on the industry, marketing budgets can range from as low as 1% of sales to over 30%. New companies may spend as much as 50% of sales for introductory marketing programs in the first year. Smaller business may just try to match the spending of their direct competitors.
Allocating a specified percentage of sales revenue is one of the most popular methods for developing a marketing budget. The average allocation usually ranges between 9-12% of the annual budget, while the smallest businesses may go as low as 2%.
Marketing Budget Calculator
Find out how much you should be investing in Marketing
Business to Business
- Business to Business
- Business to Consumer
Number Of In-House Marketing Specialists
Show Me My Ideal Marketing Budget
Total Marketing Budget $771,300
Digital Marketing Budget $1,771,300
Help Me With XYZ Degital Marketing
Fill in the form below and one of our experts will contact you immediately!